Important Customer Information: Covid-19
We want to keep our customers and suppliers up to date with business updates from Rocket Foods during this time. We will be posting updates to this page as a central source of information.
Rocket Foods Will Continue to Operate
As per the announcement yesterday (11/08/20) Auckland is moving into Alert Level-3 lockdown. Rocket Foods is an essential business as we manufacture food so we will continue to operate.
We would like to inform our customers:
- Our full product range is available, and we have plenty of stock available
- We will continue production throughout Level 3
- We will be taking orders and dispatching as normal
- Our range is still available packaged and loose – speak with our customer services team to discuss receiving packaged products
Changes to our operation:
- During this time, we are not offering customers the option to pick up orders
During this time, if you have any questions please contact our customer services team directly 09 525 5480.
Changes to Rocket Foods Opening Hours
Due to the impact of Covid-19 Alert Level 4, Rocket Foods have reduced operating hours. In addition, deliveries will now only occur Monday to Friday.
Customer Service Opening Hours:
Monday to Thursday: 8.00am until 4.00pm
Sunday: 1.00pm to 4.00pm
Please note: Orders close at 3pm.
Delivery Days – Auckland:
Monday to Friday
Delivery Days – Outside of Auckland:
Order Sunday for Tuesday delivery
Order Monday for Wednesday delivery
Order Tuesday for Thursday delivery
Order Wednesday for Friday delivery
We’d like to thank our customers for all their support during this time, and our staff for their excellent work. We’re proud to be open and providing New Zealand with quality baked products.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer services team on 09 525 5480 or email them: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rocket Foods Pre-Packaged Savoury Products
In response to Covid-19, Rocket Foods has moved to pre-packaging a range of individual savoury products. This includes our 200g Quiche, Savoury Bakes, Savoury Rolls and Pork Pies.
Our mission is to support stores who are open during Alert Level 4 and provide end users with a range of pre-prepared products in a safe and hygienic way. From today, the above listed products will be provide to customers pre-wrapped, with an ingredients label attached.
For more information, visit our pre-packaged product information page, or contact our customer services team directly.
Please note: we are still able to supply our sweet range, and have stocks of all items in our savoury range.
Rocket Foods is an Essential Business
As per the announcement yesterday (23/03/20) we as a nation, are moving to a Level 4 response to Covid-19. These are unprecedented times. Rocket Foods is considered an essential service as we manufacture food and supply to supermarkets. We will do everything in our power to ensure that our manufacturing continues to produce safe, delicious food.
Considering the current climate and demand, we are making a few changes to our services:
Order & Deliveries
- Our customers may experience some delays with orders as our delivery network is experiencing volume exceeding Christmas.
- We are no longer allowing customers to pick up orders.
Reduced Rocket Foods Range
- We are currently experiencing high volume of orders for savoury products. This is the area of focus for the business.
- This may impact our production of sweet products. We will keep you up to date with any changes on this, but at today, all products are available as normal.
- We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our sister brand, Ma Cherie French Pastry who make and supply a range of handmade French Patisserie products. We have stock on hand of Ma Cherie products which can be provided to you during this period. If you are interested in learning more about this range, please contact your sales representative directly.
During this time, should you have any questions, please contact your sales representative or our customer services team on 09 525 5480.
Please note: all our office-based teams are working from home. Our production staff are also working following guidance from the New Zealand Government.
Covid-19: An Important Update For Our Customers
You will have heard that the World Health Organisation has declared COVID-19 as a pandemic. Here at Rocket Foods, we're committed to continuing to bring New Zealand, safe, delicious food.
Here's what we're doing:
- Food safety and cleanliness has always been of utmost importance at Rocket Foods. We operate to a high standard with our Food Control Plan.
- We have taken and will continue to take guidance from the NZ Government regarding COVID-19 and how we should operate Rocket Foods as a food manufacturer.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning routine in the business.
- We have restricted access to essential personnel only (external and internal) to our production kitchen requiring a declaration regarding potential exposure to COVID-19.
- We are actively working with our service providers for inwards and outwards goods to ensure that they are sanitising their delivery vehicles with an increased frequency.
- We are also having daily conversations with staff about health to ensure they are caring about their health and yours.
- Customers are no longer able to pick up orders from the factory.
Here's what you can do:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds before handling our products to ensure safe food protocol.
- Relax and know that Rocket Foods entire range is safe for your family, customers, and guests.
Please be rest assured that we are working to ensure that the delicious food delivered to you is made, as always, to the highest possible standard and that we are actively managing the risk posed by COVID-19.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer services team who will be happy to help on 09 525 5480.
Please note orders close at 3pm.
Group General Manager